NAT DEODORIZED OAT OIL
INCI : AVENA SATIVA KERNEL OIL
- yellow to orangey quasi odorless liquid
- obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of oat kernels (Avena Sativa L) cultivated in Scandinavia.
- linoleic acid: 35 – 45%
- palmitic acid: 12 – 18%
- oleic acid: 35 – 50%
- preservative: nil
- excellent moisturizing and softening properties
- contains a significant amount of functional compounds which give it several properties (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-irritant
- acts as a conditioner for hair by nourishing it, making it lighter and easier to be styled.
- skin care & sun care: creams, lotions, etc.
- hair care: conditioner masks, etc.
- color cosmetics: make up, lipsticks, etc.
- toiletries: lip balms, body butters, massage products, etc.